It’s been a little over a year now since I lost my husband and what I’ve noticed is people don’t talk about him at all anymore. Probably in fear of upsetting me. But the truth is I want to talk about him. I want to bear witness to the love he brought to my life and maybe you do to.
That’s where we come in.
One of the most healing things for me after loosing my husband was sitting down with a pen in my hand and just writing…. getting everything inside of my heart out in a healthy way. They say
Grief is just love with no place to go.”
So we want to provide you with an opportunity to get everything out and bear witness to the love your spouse brought to your life. Once a month we will be featuring a very special loved one in order to honor their memory. Not only will it aid in your own healing but will inspire other women to hold on to their love to.
There is no word limit and you can share whatever you feel comfortable sharing. After submitting your story we will let you know the date that your loved one will be featured on our blog.
If your ready to share your story with others please follow the instructions below and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing all of your stories!
- Send in a clear picture of your husband or the both of you together
- Include your husbands name and dates of life
- Write about how having your husband in your life has forever changed yours.
If you don’t know where to start here are some questions to get you started.
- When did your husband pass away?
- Tell us a little bit about your husband. What was he like? What did he like?
- Tell us your story how did you meet?
- What did he teach you about life, love, or in general?