Let’s be honest, widowhood can be lonely. Some widows find themselves unable to connect with other women their age and others struggle to be around friends who still have their spouses. Or maybe you just don’t have time to get out and want to connect with other women who “get it.”
A great solution to combating what I call “lonely widow syndrome” is to join a book club. It’s a great way to meet new people, who understand what your going through and at the same time have something positive to look forward to and talk about.
Not to mention it’s a great excuse to kick back with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or some yummy snacks and connect with others!
Why Join an Online Book Club for Widows?
I’ve seen first-hand how book discussions can bring people together and be the door for lasting friendships. There’s also a lot to be said for a regularly scheduled meet-up.
But if your still not sure, and need another reason to join, here’s one, you need to do something for YOU!
― Jessica Loncarevic
What to Expect:
- Every month we will pick a new book to read that focuses on topics like near death experiences, Heaven, grief, self improvement, etc.
- We will have both online discussions following each Chapter and a live virtual meeting for those who want to “meet in person”
- Coffee…. lots and lots of coffee!!!!
- Create new and lasting friendships with women from all over
- Build a closer relationship with God
If you are interested in joining and getting exclusive access to our private Facebook group click here!
I hope you will join us! If this sounds like something you would enjoy, make sure to leave me a comment in the section below and sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all the latest information!