“Reading Christians are growing Christians. When Christians cease to read, they cease to grow.”
– John Wesley
Why Join an Online Book Club for Widows?
I’ve seen first-hand how book discussions can bring people together and be the door for lasting friendships. I’ve also seen the growth that comes from digging into a good book, pondering over it, discussing it and then applying it. All of these things are great reasons to join an online book club, especially when you are grieving!
But if your still not sure, and need another reason to join, here’s one, you need to do something for YOU!
― Jessica Loncarevic
What to Expect:
- Every month we will pick a new book to read that focuses on topics concerning near death experiences, Heaven, grief, self improvement, prayer etc.
- We will have both online discussions following each Chapter and a live virtual meeting for those who want to “meet in person”
- We will be drinking Coffee…. lots and lots of coffee!!!!
- We will be creating new and lasting friendships with women from all over
- And most importantly we will build a closer relationship with God
If you are interested in joining and getting exclusive access to our private Facebook group click here!
I hope you will join us! If this sounds like something you would enjoy, make sure to leave me a comment in the section below and sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all the latest information!